This 1707S Bulge Acorn Lug Nut is your one-stop solution for aftermarket chrome lug nuts. The heat-treated, cold-forged steel construction provides a reliable replacement and is supplied to big name retailers including Costco, Autozone, and Pepboys. All White Knight lug nuts are subjected to an in-house 72-hour salt-spray trial that simulates corrosion resistance over the course of three years. That's why these lug nuts are used and trusted by repair shops and backroom facilities across the country. Look no further for your aftermarket solution. Buy with Confidence!Check price on
White Knight has established a solid reputation of providing the automotive aftermarket industry with quality products at competitive prices. White Knight lug nuts are constructed to enhance the luster of your wheels and provide maximum dependability and strength. Unlike painted lug nuts, White Knight black chromed lug nuts offer maximum resistance to color stripping.Check price on
Specifications: M12x1.50 Thread pitch, 4.4” Overall height, 0.92” Diameter, 60-degree Conical Seat, Bulge Acorn design, anti-theft spline design. Chrome Finish.
Precision-machined carbon steel long 3/4” hex socket key for safe, easy installation from home. A smooth finish prevents scratching or blemishing during installation or removal. Extra lug nuts for emergency or replacement can be stored inside socket key when not in use.Check price on
Crafted from premium-grade iron, these lug nuts are designed to provide long-lasting durability and strength. Their gold finish not only adds a touch of elegance to your vehicle, but it also helps protect against rust and corrosion. These lug nuts are specifically designed to provide a secure and snug fit to your wheels. Their 4.4" tall cone seat ensures a tight and stable connection, while their 3/4" size and M12x1.5 threading make them compatible with a wide range of vehicles.Check price on
- Lug nut set specs: 12x1.50 thread size; Closed-end bulge acorn style; Conical 60 degree seat; 19mm (3/4 inch) hex; 35.56 millimeter (1.4 inch) tall; 22.1 millimeter (.87 inch) wide; Wheel lug nuts
- Vehicle fitment: Fits vehicles equipped with 12mmx1.5 wheel studs; Verify vehicle thread size fitment using the amazonconfirmedfit widgetCheck price on
- Seat Style Cone Seat Nut; Thread Size M12 x 1.5; Overall Length 1.45; Hex Size 3/4; Includes 4 Lug Nuts
- Bulge lug nuts have an extended seating surface that is designed to match the wider seating surface used on some aluminum wheels.Check price on
- DO THEY FIT? Verify fitment with your vehicle by using the compatibility tool on this page before making your purchase.
- FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS ONLY: These lug nuts intended for installation on aftermarket wheels requiring a small diameter lug nut. These parts not intended to replace factory lug nuts on factory wheels.Check price on
- M12x1.50 - 19mm (3/4 in.) Hex - Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut - Dual Thread - 0.9 in. wide - 1.03 in. tall
- Direct replacement for GM factory part numbers: 6504266 / 10028615 / 10052084 / 10091792 / 21010991.Check price on
- FITS: Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a M12x1.50 thread and wheels that take a conical 60 degree seat with a 19mm hex.
- VERIFY FITMENT: By matching this lug's specs (thread, seating style, hex, etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements. Or contact our Customer Experience Team to verify a safe and proper f...Check price on
- Seat Style Cone Seat Nut; Thread Size M12 x 1.5; Overall Length 1.5; Hex Size 13/16; Includes 4 Lug Nuts
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels with lug nuts that utilize a 60 degree tapered cone seat at the bottom.Check price on
- For dual thread lug nuts with a 19mm or 3/4 in. Hex
- Does not secure hub caps to wheels. For decorative purposes only.Check price on
- Improved design - this replacement lug nut changes the original two-piece design to one piece for greater reliability
- Thoroughly tested - part has undergone proof load, salt spray, hardness and thread check testing to meet strict standardsCheck price on
- For Trucks with wheel studs requiring a 12mm x 1.50 or 12x1.50 or M12x1.50 thread and wheels that take a conical/ cone seat.
- 1.9”Long 2 Piece Design lug nut The 2-piece design refers to a thin metal cap on the Lug Nut that protects against false torque readings resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of lug nut...Check price on
- New hot premium Spline Spike extended metal solid lug nuts for aftermarket wheels. 20 pcs lug nuts Black 12X1.50 thread pitches include 1 high precision machined socket key
- Specs: 12x1.50 thread pitch, Closed End Bulge Acorn Spike Lug Nuts,Conical 60 Degree Seat ,19mm (3/4" hex) & 7/8" Hex Size work with OE lug wrench, 4.4" overall lengthCheck price on
If you decide to install new wheels - do not skimp on your safety. Install lug nuts from a proven manufacturer made of quality materials, and then you can be sure that your wheel will be securely locked in place.